Obsidian Cities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Obsidian Cities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You can access these forums by two ways: obsidiancities.board-directory.net, or a slightly shorter way; obsidiancitiesforums.tk.
Please sign up for the forums if you haven't done so yet. To do so click 'Register' on the right side of the bar above this message. Thank you!

About the forum and Obsidian Cities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

About the forum and Obsidian Cities Empty
PostSubject: About the forum and Obsidian Cities   About the forum and Obsidian Cities I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Welcome to the forum! This forum is for the server Obsidian Cities on Minecraft. If you haven't signed up yet, it is advised you do so now. Signing up will let you post topics and replies. This section, General, is for all general things, hence the name. Do NOT post messages for the Ops here, as that goes in the next forum; Messages for Ops. There, either an Op will read it or it will get passed on to an Op. Stay on topic. Do not spam, or post obscenities. Cuss words are censored. The Admin will ban you or edit it out. Moderators have some power over the forum, but the Admin is the owner. You can use (animated) Emoticons like this Exclamation Happy posting! Very Happy

Obsidian Cities is a Minecraft server. Bukkit enabled, Spoutcraft, plugins, and other features make this server expirience more enjoyable. The ip for this server is: mc.lunanet.biz:25565 . There is absoloutly NO GRIEFING on this server, including stealing and spamming. The wiki also mc.lunanet.biz. Pvp is enabled only on certain regions and warzones. The majority of the server is not pvp. Please do not ask Ops to give you stuff like diamonds, or give you creative mode. This is not allowed. The owner of Obsidian Cities is Spugman. Voting on Minestatus.net will give you $1000 in game money and a diamond pickaxe. You may vote once a day. Most other information will be on the wiki, mc.lunanet.biz, like all the plugins, or who's Op and who's mod. Have fun on the server!

Ranks and Username Colors
Normal player=default black
This is you when you first log on. Essential commands only.

Super builder=green
This is the start of ranking up. Minimal spawning capabilities.

Ambassador=gold
This is the elite super builder. Slightly more commands.

Moderator=blue
This is the rank with real power. Banning, muting, and jailing are some of the commands.

Operator/Admin=red
The highest rank. Nearly complete control over the server, with only Spugman topping it.
Back to top Go down
https://obsidiancities.board-directory.net
wimpyeater

PostSubject: Re: About the forum and Obsidian Cities   About the forum and Obsidian Cities I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Isn't breaking a spawner in the nether allowed because it says that anything that you build in the nether will be destroyed?
Back to top Go down
Flybob22

PostSubject: Re: About the forum and Obsidian Cities   About the forum and Obsidian Cities I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 am

Hey guys and gals who look at the message, I am in the middle of creating a village/castle.
I need sime help and I am hapy to have help building the village. Its going to have wood walls
around the whole village. But its going to be big so you are going to need to build tons of houses. There are 2 modles of houses, one is the wooden house with you can take a look at the other is the stone house, (make sure its has a slanting roof) Those are the 2 house modles.
We are going to need a alot of houses for the this village. I will be on whenever I can.
The warp is /warp Forest_Village or /warp Forest_Villige I can't remember. The roads are e blocks wide and they are cobble stone. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About the forum and Obsidian Cities   About the forum and Obsidian Cities I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:47 pm

wimpyeater wrote:
Isn't breaking a spawner in the nether allowed because it says that anything that you build in the nether will be destroyed?
Well, yes it is allowed
Back to top Go down
https://obsidiancities.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the forum and Obsidian Cities   About the forum and Obsidian Cities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the forum and Obsidian Cities
Page 1 of 1