Obsidian Cities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Obsidian Cities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You can access these forums by two ways: obsidiancities.board-directory.net, or a slightly shorter way; obsidiancitiesforums.tk.
Please sign up for the forums if you haven't done so yet. To do so click 'Register' on the right side of the bar above this message. Thank you!

Hiddenriver11's SkyPVP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hiddenriver11's SkyPVP Empty
PostSubject: Hiddenriver11's SkyPVP   Hiddenriver11's SkyPVP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Hiddenriver11, an Op on the server, has created an amazing PVP arena. Set in a desert biome, it features capture the flag, free for all, tournaments every Friday, and more. There are two teams: red, and blue. There are two stands for the referees, however refs are optional. You don't need to worry about storing items! Once you enter battlegrounds, your items are replced with war ones. When you exit, you recieve your original items. To get to SkyPVP type /warhub. This will bring you to an open area with two portals. Go into the right one, which should have a sign next to it that says 'SkyPVP' along with info such at how many people are playing. This will take you into a lrge room with a lava floor. Enter the blue and red portal, and you will be auto-sorted onto either blue or red team. All war commands start with /war and if you need help do /war help. Have fun PVPing!
Back to top Go down
https://obsidiancities.board-directory.net
wimpyeater

Hiddenriver11's SkyPVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiddenriver11's SkyPVP   Hiddenriver11's SkyPVP I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:47 pm

It is a very cool place and a bit laggy.I really enjoy pvp and i loved that place!I advise everyone to try that and have a great time! Smile
Back to top Go down

Hiddenriver11's SkyPVP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Obsidian Cities :: General-
Jump to: