Obsidian Cities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Obsidian Cities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You can access these forums by two ways: obsidiancities.board-directory.net, or a slightly shorter way; obsidiancitiesforums.tk.
Please sign up for the forums if you haven't done so yet. To do so click 'Register' on the right side of the bar above this message. Thank you!

why and when im gunna be leaving for the summer....(for spug)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozy1998

why and when im gunna be leaving for the summer....(for spug) Empty
PostSubject: why and when im gunna be leaving for the summer....(for spug)   why and when im gunna be leaving for the summer....(for spug) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Spug ima be leaving for the summer from may 30th till october or mid august.... the reason that ima be leaving is that i am using a school computer and i need to return it to the school. i mag get a on a computer or get a computer this summer and if i get one ill inform u on the forums and or mail u spug and say that im back.....my friends may be logging 4 me once every week but i still need to sort things out with that. i am 79 perscent shure that im gunna be getting a computer july or early august and in that case ill inform u via message or on the forums. please dont reset my acount., i realy have accomplished allot of stuff and i dont want to loose it...thanks for not resetting it (if u do) and i appreciate it...thx Very Happy Smile ill miss the server and all the freinds ive made on it....bye
Back to top Go down

why and when im gunna be leaving for the summer....(for spug)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Obsidian Cities :: Messages for the Ops-
Jump to: